Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Madness


Are we still in Mercury Retro grade ??? I feel things going around!! I m just waiting for quiet things, shhhh yes calmy things. It has being hectic here. I have being busy out in my trabels now I m home and the energy is like Zap Zap !!! One thing after another!!
Got a parking ticket last week !!! For I will said City needs money and decide to give crazy tickets to a lot of cars !! My wheal they said were not right , so excuse-me I thing I just too nice and park so perfect parallel,city said they MOST Turn out!!!

Went to a cleansing class the other day!! To learn to eat with my chakras !! Bum I scrape some one car!! She was not happy! I laugh , the scratch was so little . I give her all my information, she never smile or said thanks! My car walk just fine no scratches of nothing!! Witches wagon , never got in trouble before!! I must sage my wagon soon. These madness is not good.
So I m doing spring cleaning! I should clean my insides too like the instructor told everybody .Just drink water, broth , juice for 3 days!!! Sure honey I think I can do it! Not really!! I plan to do it today but I woke up so hungry from all these fasting class!! So I clean all my dogs today , they are just so cute and brush .
Next will be my corners , art corners that I put things there for a while and next I forget . I m just tell myself to keep busy so I don"t think too much of whatever is cooking in the universe. Stay calm, breath and keep going. Sure stay home and don"t drive to crazy classes !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment