Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Get out the closet , witch.


These weekend was crazy! of course! I new that , is always that way. The Gay pride in San Diego is the best!!!These is my 17 pride, I have being there pregnant, and big and small. But always there. All my friends are there with me, or me with them, either way we are together, is like a Christmas day , in the middle of summer.
Floats are so decorated , takes them days to do all the painting and paper work for that special ,moment, all floats are different , and we just love to see what crazy thing is coming up next!! Navy and Marines , where all there for their FRIST time ever!!!> I did see a shirt that said; Ask and I tell " funny and true!! .


The pagans too, they never miss a day to go out the closet too. Too many people in the witches closet, so that is why I came out. Being Gay and a witch is a lot of similar things, family won't talk about the "issue" they think if they don't said a thing it will go away!! I got news Mom is not working!!! !So there is my link with my best friends!!! I got so many thanks Goddess , we are together in these.

The wizard of us !! was there and the flying monkeys but these monkeys are so cute!! !! Elphaba was the best !! I hope she did some spells around town!!!the parade was just so Wicked !!
I have so much to tell !! so many things, I will get there day by day!!

Here is a part of my favorite Elaphaba song!!!!

ELPHABA
I'm through accepting limits
''cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!
I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you can't pull me down:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Elphaba song! I am so glad you had such a great time at the parade and I am so surprised though impressed that the Navy and Marines were there this year. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete