Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Midnigth Margaritas

Dear witchy friends here is the best Spell ever : And yes!! you most do it at midnight !! Why? Giiirls is when everyone in the house is asleep!! And nobody can use your computer too ,Aha. So is my all time favorite movie .Remember aunte Jet and aunte Frances got the right spell for these nite. So please follow the recipe and said the Magic words!!And yes I drink it befor I go out trick or treating!! Just so the Spirits are in a good mood!!ANd here to my aunt's...
Aunte Jet; Fillet of fenny, snake in the Cauldron, boil and bake.
Aunte Frances: Eye of newt and toe of frog wool of bat and tongue of dog!
Aunte Jet; Adder's fork and blind worm's sting.
Aunte Frances ; Barbados lime is just the thing.
Aunte Jet; Cragged salt like a sailor's stubble.
Aunte Jet and Fran; AND LET THE CAULDRON BUBBLE...
Enjoy it my little pretty's and may the Goddess of tequila do the next Spell for you.
Thanks for reading my witchy blog. Blessed be!!Andrea.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment